How to Start a Franchise with Us?
Tea Boat Cafe was initiated keeping in mind Indians’ love for tea. But we can’t do this alone. That is why we are calling upon individuals who are willing to own a Tea Boat Franchise and make people fall in love with our uniqueness and individuality.
Before you get started, you might wonder what exactly is the Tea Boat Franchise model:
- We want to provide profitable business opportunities to those who aim towards starting their own business with a very low investment.
- The cost of owning a Franchise is Rs. Two Lakhs Fifty Thousand (2,50,000), inclusive of GST.
- We shall prepare an agreement of 5 years with the new owners.
- The Franchise fee is non-refundable.
- Once the tea powders in the starter kit has been exhausted, the Franchise owners have to buy new tea powders from us.
How will we prepare the new Franchise owners to make the most out of this partnership?
- The new owners shall be given adequate training to prepare the beverages to perfection.
- We would also train them to give the customers a class-apart experience.
- Training shall be provided in terms of retaining the customers.
- The Franchise owners shall be responsible for paying Rs. 1000 to the trainer per day.
- The responsibility of arranging the trainer’s accommodation and transport shall lie with the Franchise owners.
- The training period shall last between 3 to 5 days.